Hey guys!
So I know New Years is like, a month away, but I've decided to start my resolution early this year. I've decided to scrap everything I've done up to this point and start this blog over completely. Before, this blog was centered on my personal ventures as I transitioned into adulthood, with a little bit of commentary on what was going on in the world around me. In my new blog posts, I'm going to change that. I'll be focusing more on my oppinions, current events, and pop culture, but I'll still sprinkle in bits about my personal life here and there, and include any big updates on my life. I'm also going to be writing alot about feminism, body positivty, and living a sex-positive life.
New posts will be up on Fridays!
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy my new blog even more than the old one. I'll see you Friday, with my first new post in this new blog in the (not so new) year.
Until then, here's some pictures of baby turtles riding skateboards.
All My Love,
Sierra.

Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word of this blog helps me to give detail to me.
ReplyDeleteCook at healthy smoothie recipes foods.